Friday, February 8, 2008

"It's Ya Boy S dot"...

With the flood of American Gangster remix tapes being dropped recently, heres the complete acapella version that made it all possible. I've also included The Black Album (Acapella) and various Blueprint acapellas from your's truly....."Jigga Man Ya Heard?" (P.S. Click the pic to download)

1. Intro
2. Pray
3. American Dreamin’
4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 ft. Lil Wayne
5. No Hook 6. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)
7. Sweet
8. I Know
9. Party Life
10. Ignorant Sh*t feat. Beanie Sigel
11. Say Hello
12. Success feat. Nas
13. Fallin’
14. Blue Magic
15. American Gangster

1. Interlude
2. December 4th
3. What More Can I Say
4. Encore
5. Change Clothes
6. Dirth Off Your Sholders
7. Threat
8. Moment Of Clarity
9. 99 Problems
10. Interlude
11. Justify My Thug
12. Lucifer
13. Allure
14. My 1st Song

1. Takeover
2. Girls, Girls, Girls
3. Ruler's Back
4. Girls, Girls, Girls (Remix)
5. Izzo
6. Song Cry
7. U Dont Know
8. All I Need
9. Jigga That Nigga
10. Never Change
11. Excuse Me Miss
12. Heart Of The City
13. Hola Hovito
14. Blueprint

2 comments:

MAHARAJAH said...

just found your blog and I am loving, feel free to check mine out at...

http://theslymongoose.blogspot.com/


Jay-Z-Blueprint_Acapellas download is asking for a password...please let me know what it is

DJ A.I. said...

The Blueprint Acappela D/L has been re-up'ed with a file that requires no password.